Training 2024 Expo: February 26 – 27
Exhibit hall booths provide an invaluable opportunity for vendors to present your best solutions and offerings and have meaningful one-on-one conversations with our conference attendees. As a Training Hall of Fame company executive told Training magazine, “We rely on vendor partners to make the magic happen.”
Don’t miss this once-a-year chance to work your magic – reserve your booth today!
Your Training 2024 Expo Hall booth reservation includes:
- One 3-day conference registration for every 100 square feet of booth space.
- Four expo-only booth passes for your exhibit staff (includes lunch on both expo days) and 50% off additional full conference registrations for your team.
- Your dedicated booth space, including back and side draping and a 7″x44″ identification sign with your company’s name.
- Listing in the Training 2024 official event guide directory, an essential guidebook that many attendees keep as a reference throughout the year – this provides long-term exposure to thousands of leading companies.
- Listing in the online exhibitor directory at TrainingConference.com and in the conference app.
- Complimentary Training 2024 expo-only passes for your best customers and prospects to walk the show floor as your guest.
- Multiple opportunities to magnify your presence through additional Sponsorships (many of them exclusive).
Furnishings and other services (such as tables, chairs, drayage, electricity, internet and graphics) may be shipped to the conference or arranged for through our approved third-party vendors.
|Training 2024 Expo Hall Booth Rates (per 10×10 space)|
|Rows 400 & 500||$3,600|
|Rows 300 & 600||$3,500|
|Rows 200 & 700||$3,400|
|Rows 100 & 800||$3,300|
|Premium fee for corner booth||Add $300 per corner to regular booth rate|
View the Training 2024 Expo floorplan to see available booth locations and current exhibiting companies.